Compact Step ladders - Equip2Go
Introduction to Our Heavy Duty Compact Ladders
Compact step ladders have a wide variety of uses in industrial, commercial and domestic environments. Being able to fold flat for easy storage and transportation, compact ladders provide convenience to any workplace. At Equip2Go, we have an array of Indalex Slimline Step Ladders and Little Monstar Compact Step Ladders for all kinds of applications. By choosing one of our industrial compact ladders for your workplace, you can provide your employees with a safe and productive work environment.
Compact Ladder Industrial Uses
With tough and reliable constructions, our compact ladders are designed to suit industrial applications in all kinds of environments. Our compact step ladders can function as warehouse compact ladders, office compact ladders, laboratory compact ladders, retail compact ladders and school compact ladders. Additionally, these compact folding ladders are also ideal for various tasks around the house, making them great household compact ladders and domestic compact ladders. Regardless of the environment you work in, we have a compact ladder for you.
What to Consider When Choosing a Compact Ladder for Your Work Environment
Before choosing one of our heavy duty compact ladders for your workplace, it is important to bear in mind how many steps each ladder has. Each of our Indalex compact ladders and our Monstar compact ladders are available from 2 step forms up to 5 step forms. By selecting an industrial compact ladder that is tailored to your work environment, you can maintain safe and productive work practices.
Safety Features of Our Industrial Compact Ladders
Our compact folding step ladders are all equipped with numerous safety features to ensure your stability when working with them. Not only do they have strong yet lightweight aluminium constructions, they are all collapsible for secure transportation and storage.
Moreover, they each have safety features depending on the brand. For example, Indalex Slimline compact ladders like our Indalex 3 Step Slimline Platform Ladder – 0.9m have semi tubular steel rivet designs for enhanced durability, as well as anti-slip moulded rubber feet for added safety. They also have diagonal locking spreader bars for single-handed ladder use, double braced bottom steps for superior rigidity and aluminium components that have been anodised for better corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime. Additionally, these compact ladders are made to suit Australian Standards AS/NZS 1892.1.
Furthermore, Little Monstar compact foldable ladders like our Little Monstar 5 Step Compact Step Ladder feature rear roller castors for ease of movement and heavy duty tread for added safety on all steps. They also have strong safety brackets including recess for storing tools and bucket hooks, as well as a 150kg load rating.
Safety Measures You Can Follow to Preserve Your Safety When Using Compact Ladders
There are always a few risks when it comes to using ladders for industrial applications. By following the list below of safety measures, you can best preserve your employees’ safety when they work with compact ladders.
- Before using your compact ladder, verify that the combined weight of the user and your tools does not exceed the load rating marked on the ladder. Failing to do so could result in the ladder collapsing under the combined weight.
- If you are using a compact ladder in an outside environment, steer clear of power lines by at least 4 metres. You should also secure the compact ladder on the ground that is stable and solid enough for it to remain still during operation.
- Always wear appropriate clothing and non-slip footwear when using a compact ladder.
- When using the compact ladder, use your hands and feet to keep 3 points of contact with the ladder at all times.
- If, for whatever reason, you have to temporarily leave your compact ladder, recheck it before you use it again and try to be aware of other people and your surroundings.
- Once you have finished using your compact ladder, prepare it for its next use by cleaning it (if necessary), storing it in a secure and covered location and checking that there are no loose or damaged components.
By following these safety measures, your workplace can stay the safe and productive work environment it needs to be.
Our heavy duty compact ladders have foldaway designs that provide convenience to any workplace. With warehousing operations located in Dandenong South (VIC), Campbellfield (VIC), Wetherill Park (NSW), Canning Vale (WA) and Yatala (QLD), Equip2Go is your trusted provider of industrial compact ladders Australia.