Stock Picking Trolleys - Order Picking Trolleys - Equip2Go
Introduction to Our Industrial Order Picking Trolleys
Order picking trolleys are perfect for a range of stock picking applications in industrial environments. Used predominantly for order picking, file movement and transportation of equipment and goods, order picking trolleys are a staple of many warehouse environments. At Equip2Go, our assortment includes various kinds of multi-tier order picking trolleys, service cart order picking trolleys and cage order picking trolleys. Our order picking trolleys can help provide your employees with a safe and secure work environment.
Industrial Uses of Our Order Picking Trolleys
Due to their suitability for stock picking applications, these trolleys make great warehouse order picking trolleys. In addition to this, they can also be used as factory order picking trolleys, office order picking trolleys, library order picking trolleys, retail order picking trolleys and more. Regardless of the environment, you work in, we have stock picking trolleys for your workplace.
What to Consider When Choosing an Order Picking Trolley for Your Workplace
When deciding on an order picker trolley for your workplace, it is a good idea to ensure that the dimensions of the trolley you pick align with your intended use. For example, our HB213 Stock / Order Picking Trolley has the dimensions of 97cm x 61.5cm and can support loads of up to 300kg. On the other hand, our OEASY A-Frame Panel Cart with 150 PP Castors has the dimensions of 98.4cm x 61cm x 109.2cm and can support loads of up to 900kg. By choosing a warehouse picking trolley that suits your intended application, you can make sure that the right trolley is used for the right tasks.
Moreover, if you intend to move items like doors, wood, stone slabs, tabletops and wardrobes, consider one of our sheet and panel trolleys, like our OEASY Sheet & Panel Cart with 200mm PP Castors. As these trolleys are suitable for moving large and bulky sheet and panel goods, they make a great addition to any workplace with those requirements.
Additionally, if you require trolley accessories like our Trolley Attachments – TS Clipboard or our Safety Strap 11-1003-B, check out our Trolley Accessories. You can attach these accessories to some of our order picking trolleys, providing you with added convenience when using them.
Safety Features of Our Heavy Duty Order Picking Trolleys
In order to preserve your safety when using our order picking trolleys, they have a variety of safety features. For example:
- Our HS808A Triple Deck Service Trolley Cart has a reinforced tray, double handles and 2 brake and 2 swivel castor wheels that ensure this trolley can support up to 250kg of loads while maintaining enhanced manoeuvrability.
- Stock picking trolleys like our AK-H253L Stock Picking Trolley have heavy duty constructions that feature built-in storage bin handles and silent non-marking castor wheels.
- Our 4ZJ28 Heavy Duty Sheet & Panel Cart has a solid sturdy base and a huge weight capacity, with it being able to support loads of up to 1800kg. It also has heavy duty urethane castors for improved mobility, as well as removable vertical supports that allow a wider range of products to be moved.
- Our OEASY A-Frame Panel Cart with 200mm PP Castors has a moulded-in structure that intensifies the strength, durability and service life of this trolley. With a durable powder-coated steel handle, textured surfaces for non-skid transportation, grooves close to the edges that prevent small items from rolling out and notches on both sides to securely bind the items, this order picking trolley suits many industrial environments.
- Cage Trolleys like our HD Hybrid Cage Truck – 900kg Capacity are designed to deliver small parcels and objects. These trolleys’ powder-coated fences ensure effective protection of the objects being transported, while also being removable to enable safe transportation of large objects. Additionally, these order picking cage trolleys also have powder-coated user-friendly handrails for durability.
Our order picking trolleys assist in all stock picking applications in a range of industrial settings. With warehousing operations located in Dandenong South (VIC), Campbellfield (VIC), Wetherill Park (NSW), Canning Vale (WA) and Yatala (QLD), Equip2Go is your trusted provider of industrial order picking trolleys Australia.