Trust Bins and Crates - Thor & Svelte
Introduction to Our Trust Bins and Crates
There industrial Trust Bins and Crates are suitable for a variety of storage, transportation and waste management applications in a range of environments. From round plastic bins, rectangular plastic bins, tote boxes, dollies, cutlery bins and much more, Equip2Go can fulfil all your plastic container needs. Moreover, our plastic tubs are reusable, meaning you can use them over and over again unlike many forms of one-use plastic packaging. They are also available in various colours and sizes.
Trust Bin and Crate Industrial Uses
Our Trust plastic bins are suitable for use in all different kinds of environments. They function as warehouse plastic bins and crates, factory plastic bins and crates, storeroom plastic bins and crates, hospital plastic bins and crates, laboratory plastic bins and crates, school plastic bins and crates and more. Additionally, as some of these plastic containers are food gradable, like our 53L Red Tote Box with Lid, you can use them for food-related applications such as in food processing industries and other food and hospitality applications. Please keep in mind though that only bins labelled as food gradable should be used for applications that come into contact with food. Regardless of the environment, you work in, we have a plastic Trust Bin and Crate for your workplace.
What to Consider When Choosing One of Our Trust Bins or Crates for Your Workplace
Before choosing one of our heavy-duty plastic Trust bins, it is important to keep in mind things like product dimensions, load capacity and colour. For example, we have Red Round Bins in an array of different sizes and capacities, including our 38L Red Round Bin, our 60L Red Round Bin, our 121L Red Round Bin and our 166L Red Round Bin. As all of these can affect their application based on the environment they’re used in, it is important to ensure that the plastic crate you choose for your work aligns with your intended use.
Additionally, please keep in mind that for many of our Trust bins, our lids are sold separately. For example, our 121L Blue Round Bin is designed to suit our Blue Lid to Suit RT1013. An exception to this is our tote boxes, which each come with a lid designed to snap on and suit the box, such as our 53L Blue Tote Box with Lid and our 75L Grey Tote Box with Lid. Be aware of this if your workplace requires plastic containers with lids.
Safety Features of Our Trust Bins and Crates
Our Trust bins and crates are equipped with various safety features to enhance security and reliability when they are being used.
- Round bins and utility containers like our 38L Yellow Round Bin and our THOR 38L Utility Container are U.V. stabilised to minimise fading, and have an all-plastic construction that will not rust, chip, dent or peel. They have ergonomic handles and reinforced rims that increase durability and provide smooth operation. Furthermore, their bottom hand grips with a 30mm width assist in emptying and their four vent channels provide 50% less worker exertion when lifting a filled trash liner (compared to a traditional container). Additionally, these bins’ double ribbed base increases stability and dragging capacity, and they come with four trash liner grooves for easy attachment that alleviates the need to secure them by tying knots.
- Like our round bins, our slimline rectangular bins also have vent channels designed for less worker exertion, trash liner grooves for easy attachment and ergonomic handles for improved comfort. However, these bins also have a sturdy slim rectangular shape that boosts durability and makes them space-efficient, as well as bottom hand-hold assists for emptying. Examples of our slimline rectangular bins include our Svelte 60L Beige Slimline Rectangular Bin and our Svelte 87L Black Slimline Rectangular Bin.
- Tote boxes like our 53L Clear Tote Box with Lid are perfect for all kinds of storage and transport applications. With their user-friendly grip handles, reinforced rib bottom and a lid that snaps tight, your goods can be safely and securely stored and transported. They are also suitable for use with dollies and are stackable both with and without the lid.
- Our 4 Compartment Grey Cutlery Bin is made of durable commercial-grade plastics with special resin and is produced to suit 23L, 24L and 29L tote bins. It features a ribbed design for added strength and durability and is commercial dishwasher safe.
- Dollies like our Black Round Dolly to Suit RT1012 – RT1015 have swivel castors that enable easy mobility and manoeuvrability of heavy loads. Not only do they attach to plastic bins with ease, they also have a sturdy structural foam construction that won’t rust, dent, chip or peel. Additionally, dollies like our Black Triple Dolly Suits Svelte 60L/87L Slim Containers have 7.5cm non-marking castors and can easily move multiple containers and facilitate waste classification.
Safety features like these can greatly improve workplace safety and productivity.
Our heavy-duty Trust bins and crates are ideal for storage, transport and waste management in a variety of industrial environments. With warehousing operations located in Dandenong South (VIC), Campbellfield (VIC), Wetherill Park (NSW), Canning Vale (WA) and Yatala (QLD), Equip2Go is your trusted provider of industrial Trust bins and crates Australia.