Trust Industrial Trolleys
Introduction to Our Trust Industrial Trolleys
Our vast array of Trust Industrial Trolleys is perfect for all your goods transportation needs. Suitable for use in a variety of industrial environments, these trolleys can move products and equipment with ease. At Equip2Go, our range of Trust Industrial Trolleys includes multi-shelf utility carts, sheet and panel carts, platform trolleys, cube trucks, mobile work centres and more. To preserve the safety of your employees and enhance workplace productivity, choose our Trust Industrial Trolleys for your workplace.
Industrial Uses of Our Trust Industrial Trolleys
You can use Trust Industrial Trolleys to manoeuvre items in all kinds of industrial environments. You can use them as warehouse trolleys, factory trolleys, retail trolleys, office trolleys, workshop trolleys, laboratory trolleys, hospital trolleys and more. Our trolleys help workers transport objects in any environment.
Trolley Dimensions and Specifications
When selecting a trolley for your workplace, it is important to consider things like trolley dimensions and load capacity. In doing so, you can provide your employees with the right material handling equipment to carry out their everyday tasks. For example, some trolleys like our Bitbar 3 Flat Shelf Utility Cart – 97.8cm x 43.5cm x 98.7cm have a load capacity of 230kg, whereas some trolleys like our OEASY Platform Trolley with 200mm TPR Castors – 162cm x 76.2cm x 105.7cm can support loads of up to 900kg. Due to these differences from trolleys to the trolley, it is recommended that you verify that the dimensions and load capacity of your trolley align with your intended use.
Safety Features of Our Trust Industrial Trolleys
A number of our trolleys are equipped with various safety features to maintain safe working standards when using them. For example:
- Our Bitbar 2 Shelf Utility Cart – 97.8cm x 43.5cm x 98.7cm has an innovative design for easily transporting items in the workplace. Its structural foam construction ensures it will not rust, dent, chip or peel and its TPR castor wheels reduce shock, protect floors, run quietly and are perfect for use on tiles, Terrazzo, wood, smooth concrete and carpets.
- Our OEASY Platform Trolley with 200mm Pneumatic Castors has a durable powder-coated steel handle and a moulded-in structure that increases this platform truck’s strength and service life. Additionally, this flatbed trolley has textured surfaces for non-skid transportation, grooves close to the edges that prevent small items from rolling out and notches on both sides to securely bind items.
- With its industrial strength structural foam, our Cube Truck – 180kg Load is ideal for applications that involve waste collection, material transport or laundry handling. It additionally has a metal frame that provides durable support, as well as a domed hinged lid that conceals the load.
- Our HD Hybrid Cage Truck – 900kg Capacity is designed to deliver small parcels and objects. With its sturdy construction, user-friendly handles and powder-coated removable fence, this cage trolley is incredibly durable and can be conveniently used for a variety of applications.
- We also have attachments like our Black Shelf to Suit RT4061 and our Carton Attachment Suits Trust U-Boat Truck, which can be attached to our U-Boat Trolleys. These trolley attachments can provide extra shelves for storing, counting and picking goods, as well as a carton attachment for real-time carton recycling.
Our Industrial Trust Trolleys help conveniently and safely move items in all sorts of industrial environments. With warehousing operations located in Dandenong South (VIC), Campbellfield (VIC), Wetherill Park (NSW), Canning Vale (WA) and Yatala (QLD), Equip2Go is your trusted provider of Trust Industrial Trolleys Australia.