Order Picking Ladders
Introduction to Our Industrial Order Picking Ladders
Order picker ladders are pieces of apparatus that allow the user to work at height. Perfect for stock picking applications, order picking ladders are designed for easy and efficient use in warehousing environments, as well as others. At Equip2Go, our wide selection of industrial order picker ladders come in all sizes and include all different kinds of Bailey order picker ladders, Monstar order picker ladders and Stockmaster order picker ladders. In choosing one of our heavy duty order picker ladders for your workplace, you can maintain a safe and productive work environment for your employees.
Order Picker Industrial Uses
Our stock picking ladders are designed to be used in a variety of industrial environments. They commonly function as warehouse order picker ladders, factory order picker ladders, commercial order picker ladders and more. Regardless of your work environment, we have a wide array of order picker ladders that are perfect for stock picking applications in your workplace.
What to Consider When Choosing One of Our Heavy Duty Order Picker Ladders for Your Workplace
When choosing a stock picker ladder for your workplace, it is important to be mindful of how many steps a ladder has. With ladders ranging from 2 step models like our Monstar 2 Step Order Picker Ladder – 0.57m, to our Bailey 14 Step Deluxe Order Picker – 3.86m, it is a good idea to select a ladder with the right amount of steps for your workplace as this also affects the ladder height. Moreover, it is also important to check the order picker ladder’s load capacity and ensure that it is not exceeded when in operation. By keeping these things in mind, you can maintain a safe and productive working environment.
Safety Features of Our Stock Picking Ladders
Our heavy duty order picker ladders have various safety features. These include the following:
- Monstar order picker ladders like our Monstar 4 Step Order Picker Ladder – 1.11m have a fully welded aluminium construction with ribbed tread, retractable spring loaded castor wheels and a safety gate for security and stability at elevated heights.
- Bailey order picker ladders like our Bailey 7 Step Deluxe Order Picker – 1.94m have 100mm deep treads for safety when climbing and a manually operated braking system with a high-vis powder coated activation arm that helps minimise unauthorised access. They also have two safety gates fitted.
- Our Stockmaster Tracker Order Picking Ladder is available in 3 to 14 step options, and has two large diameter wheels that swiftly and safely move over unsealed surfaces or slopes, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. It also automatically returns to its stationary mode when it is braked and totally stable.
- Our Stockmaster Navigator Order Picking Ladder is available in 4 to 14 step options and is a mobile warehouse order picking ladder that features a single control to brake and steers, allowing it to keep all four feet firmly on the ground unless you are moving it. It is also equipped with an automatic closing gate at the platform entry and a safety railing system that can be adjusted to suit the job.
- You can purchase our Stockmaster Lift-Truk Manual Order Picking Ladder in models ranging from 4 steps to 14 steps. This heavy duty stock picking ladder reduces handling time and enables items of up to 60kg to be picked, lowered and transported in one action. Additionally, it features a manually operated winch and the entire order picking process can be safely handled by one person, removing the need for a second person to pass items up or down.
Apart from these order picker ladders, we also have ladders like our Stockmaster Step-thru Access Ladder and our Stockmaster Mezzalad Mezzanine Ladder which function as effective industrial access platforms and equipment.
Measures You Can Follow to Preserve Your Safety When Using Our Order Picking Ladders
Using ladders for industrial applications always has the potential for safety risks. Therefore, it is important that you follow adequate safety measures to best ensure your employees have a secure and stable working environment. Firstly, when using your order picker ladder, secure it on a solid and stable surface so that it remains still during operation. Secondly, always wear appropriate clothing and non-slip footwear when using an industrial order picking ladder. Thirdly, keep 3 points of contact with the ladder using your hands and feet when you are working. Fourthly, it is a good idea to recheck your order picker ladder if you have to temporarily leave it during operation. Lastly, once finished, prepare the order picker for its next use by verifying that there are no loose or damaged components, cleaning it (if necessary) and storing it in a secure and covered location. By following these safety measures, you can provide a safe and productive work environment for your employees.
Our heavy duty order picking ladders are ideal for all stock picking applications in a variety of industries. With warehousing operations located in Dandenong South (VIC), Campbellfield (VIC), Wetherill Park (NSW), Canning Vale (WA) and Yatala (QLD), Equip2Go is your trusted provider of industrial order picker ladders Australia.