Scissor Lift Tables
Introduction to Our Industrial Scissor Lift Tables
Scissor Lifting Tables are used in many industrial environments to lift heavy and awkward items. Being a four wheeled hand trolley with a raiseable platform, this material handling equipment is designed to give you the most comfort possible when in operation. At Equip2Go, we have many scissor lift tables and electric lifting tables to suit your needs.
Scissor Lift Table Uses
Table scissor lifts are a staple piece of equipment in many industries. This is because they can provide an elevated work area to access hard to reach areas like storage racks, as well as help raise and lower unit loads. They commonly function as both indoor scissor lifts and outdoor scissor lifts, with applications such as warehouse scissor lifts, factory scissor lifts, office scissor lifts, storeroom scissor lifts, loading dock scissor lifts and more. Regardless of your working environment, we have a scissor lift trolley for you.
What to Consider When Choosing a Heavy-Duty Scissor Lift Table
When choosing one of our industrial scissor lifts for your workplace, it is important to consider a few things.
- Firstly, be aware of each individual scissor lift’s dimensions and specifications such as load capacity, lifting height and platform size, and check to make sure they align with your intended use.
- Secondly, know whether you need a manual scissor lift or an electric scissor lift. Manual hydraulic scissor lifts employ a precision hydraulic foot pump to lift and lower loads, whereas electric scissor lifts utilise an electric lift.
- Thirdly, if you require a scissor table that is suitable for wet or harsh conditions, look no further than our selection of stainless steel scissor lifts, just like our TFD15S 1220mm High Stainless Steel Scissor Lift. Their stainless steel construction makes for excellent resistance to corrosion and wetness, and they are particularly convenient for environments where those conditions exist.
- Fourthly, scissor lifts like our TF200 Rough Terrain Scissor Lift are especially ideal for uneven or rough terrains. Their 200mm lockable rubber wheels help provide secure operation and manoeuvrability in these environments.
- Lastly, our HTFG Electric Lift Table features a remote power system that is easy for controlling and convenient for maintenance.
Safety Features of Our Scissor Lift Tables
Our mobile scissor lifts are equipped with a number of safety features to ensure your security and satisfaction when using them. For example, portable scissor lifts like our TF15 150kg Scissor Lift have a quick release system, a positive braking system on their rear wheels and lockable wheels, making for stable operation. Additionally, electric lift tables like our HIW4 2000kg Lift Table are structurally compact to offer you with more balanced and reliable raising and lowering. All of these features contribute to a safer and easier way to lift heavy items.
However, even with these safety features, you should always prioritise your safety and the safety of your workers when using material handling equipment. Since improper or excessive use can lead to musculoskeletal injuries, employees should receive proper training before using handling and lifting equipment.
We at Equip2Go have a variety of compact scissor lifts and lifting tables available. We deliver throughout Australia, providing material handling equipment to the following:
Scissor Lift Tables Melbourne
Scissor Lift Tables Sydney
Scissor Lift Tables Perth
Scissor Lift Tables Brisbane.