Introduction to Our Nally Plastic Containers
Nally Plastics is one of the top manufacturers of plastic crates and storage containers. These high quality plastic receptacles are used to store and transport goods between destinations in a variety of industries. Unlike most forms of one-way packaging, tubs and crates from Nally Plastics are reusable and can be applied many times over. At Equip2Go, we have a large selection of Nally Plastics products, including plastic buckets, plastic nesting crates, plastic pallets, plastic parts tray containers, plastic stack and nest crates, plastic stacking crates, rectangular plastic tanks and round plastic tanks.
Industrial Uses of Nally Plastics products
These Nally plastic bins transport items like food produce, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, textile and leather throughout all kinds of industries, not just material handling and warehouse equipment industries. They function as warehouse plastic crates, storeroom plastic containers, hospital plastic trays, laboratory plastic trays, school plastic tubs, automotive plastic crates and household plastic containers (commonly used in tool sheds and home workshops). In particular, food gradable Nally plastic crates, such as our IH310 10L Plastic Crate Handee Bin and our IH059 22L Orange Plastic Crate Nesting Container can withstand washing, high pressure cleaning and freezing conditions. As a result, they are suitable for food storage in the fruit and vegetable industry, among others.
What to Look For When Buying a Nally Plastic Container
Consider the following when buying a Nally plastic storage container:
- Firstly, it is important to distinguish between different kinds of plastic tubs and to recognise which one suits your needs. If you want to save storage space, choose a stack and/or nest plastic container, like our 32L Plastic Vented Stack and Nest Crate with Solid Base, 36L Plastic Stacking Mesh Crate or our 200L Recycled Plastic Nesting Tub. These either stack on top of each other or nest into one another. We also offer milk crates like our 32L Milk Crate, which is good for moving and storing milk cartons, milk bottles and more.
- Secondly, if you want a plastic crate for food distribution and storage purposes, ensure to choose one that is labelled as food gradable in its description. Examples include our Vented Seedling Tray, our 48L Plastic Bread Crate and our 44L Vented Plastic Lug Box Crate.
- Thirdly, check the dimensions and load capacity of the container and verify that they match your storage and transportation needs. This is important so you can reduce the risk of using a plastic bucket that is unsuitable for your intended application.
- Fourthly, if you require a lid, be sure to discern which lid suits your container or plastic bin since they vary depending on the model.
- Lastly, if you need a plastic tray that can be attached to louvre panels, check out containers such as our 24L Black Plastic Microbin Storage Container and our 2.5L Blue Plastic Microbin.
Safety Features of Our Nally Plastic Containers
A key safety aspect of using these Nally plastic cartons is whether or not they are food gradable. This is particularly significant if you intend to use containers for food storage or distribution, in environments such as cool rooms, store rooms, refrigerators and freezers. Since some plastic storage boxes are not suitable for long term contact with food, chemicals can start to leak out into the food. Single-use receptacles such as takeaway containers and ice cream containers are similarly unsuitable for industrial long term food storage as they cannot withstand repeated heating and freezing. By only using food gradable plastic tubs to look after food, you can get the job done while maintaining the safety of your workplace.
Our selection of Nally tubs offers the ideal solution to storing and transporting goods with ease. With warehousing operations located in Dandenong South (VIC), Campbellfield (VIC), Wetherill Park (NSW), Canning Vale (WA) and Yatala (QLD), Equip2Go is your trusted provider of Nally plastic containers Australia.